I'm a huge believer in simple entertaining that feels easy and effortless and let's you get out in the yard, kick off your heels and have some fun with your family and friends. And now that the weather is warming up, this no fuss approach is perfect for an outdoor dinner party that centers around simple, gorgeous decor and insanely good food. Because really, what more do you need. Film by Elysium Creative Studios, Pictures by Leila Brewster.
all the pretty layers that make up this easy dinner table
- Wood Chargers - give a natural, outdoor vibe and set the tone for the whole table
- Classic White Plates - an entertaining must. Pull these out for a pop against the wood grain chargers
- Linen Napkins - I use them for everything. Literally everything. They look great with a dressed up affair or for a more casual get together
- Pillar Candles - Sprinkled on the table sans holder gives a really relaxed, organic feel that's beautiful.
- Wrapped Flatware - Dress up your place settings with a bit of twine wrapped loosley around flatware. The puddle effect adds to the charm of this look.
the little things that come together to make your guests cozy and comfy
- Add blankets and pillows for cozy conversation spots
- Set out a station with sunscreen and bugspray to keep guests protected from the elements
- Don't forget extra water for a refreshing sip